- Download 20
- File Size 2.15 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 28, 2020
- Last Updated August 28, 2020
HindCyc – Hurricane Laura - Update 1
The NHC have updated their track and intensity data for Hurricane Laura which has been rerun through the HindCyc process to produce an improved landfall footprint. We are pleased to provide you a to download our HindCyc event response data for Hurricane Laura.
Note that this link will expire within 7 days - this download is unique to you – if you know someone else who would like to access the HindCyc service they can subscribe via this form. If you have any issues accessing the information, please respond to this email.
The downloaded zip file contains;
- HurricaneLaura_50PCT_20200828.jpg - a reference map for the HindCyc 50th Percentile Footprint
- HurricaneLaura_50PCT_20200828.tif - a georeferenced tif file for the HindCyc 50th Percentile Footprint
- reask_HindCyc_EULA.pdf - reask's End User License Agreement
For further explanation of how we build our HindCyc footprints, please refer to our detailed blog post.
We hope you enjoy our HindCyc beta service!
The reask team