Balancing complex physics and computational efficiency, our approach uses high resolution Tropical Cyclone hazard data and machine learning.
From this foundation we provide three solutions; global TC risk models, probabilistic forecasting tools and an extensive database of high-resolution simulations called InCyc.
Global risk models
First TC model with a global scope, ensuring a consistent and connected worldwide risk assessment
From analysis of complex climate connection patterns, we are able to update our views of risk at the seasonal scale
- Climate conditioned tropical cyclone event sets, updated every Spring and monthly through the active seasons
- Short to medium term forecasting solutions for tropical cyclone activity
InCyc data & analytics platform
Access our proprietary database of high-resolution Tropical Cyclone numerical simulations for raw analysis or via our InCyc analytics solutions:
- ForeCyc – short term probabilistic gust forecast (days before landfall)
- HindCyc – immediate event response (days after landfall)
- DeepCyc – deep dive reconstruction of historical events (months after an event)